Motivation Friday: Naijagals!! Watch this video- Survivor - Eye of the tiger!!!

Okay Naijagals, here is cool video classic for you today. This is what I call a fight song, when you are feeling down, watch this video and get ready to take on the day.



This is my favorite part of the song

 " Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance
Now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

Rise up to the challenge of your rival!!

Never ever loose your grip on Your Dreams!!!!Fight to keep them alive!!! Stay hungry and have an amazing day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!